Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ogden!!

Hi All!!! :)

So Sorry its been like 3 weeks, life as a missionary is crazy! :)
So my companion is from Texas, we live in a basement apartment of a members home which interesting..... Ogden is beautiful! Trees!!!! :) Love them! and they provide actual shade and protection from the sun! WHAT!! :) I know! It's the best!! lol The very first lesson we taught was to this 81 year old lady who we invited to be baptized and said no, but that she would pray and think about it and continue to read/listen to the Book of Mormon! So that's good! :) The food here is ok.....I'm really glad I get to go shopping though! lol Oh, and the mission President is in my area! Crazy! In fact this past Sunday I gave my first talk as a missionary in their ward!! Talk about nerve racking!! :/ But they weren't there, they were in Idaho, so it wasn't that bad :) it was still kinda scary though to be honest. I'm in the Weber Stake which is apparently the second oldest stake in the church so that's cool :)

We have a mission conference on the 20th and there's going to be a General authority there Elder Callister of the 2nd Quoram of the Seventy!!! :) CARZY!!! I'm so excited!! And guess what?! President Hiers is already working on whats going to happen when the Ogden Temple opens in April! :) (well hopfully april) So Yay! Fingers crossed I will be involved!! :) Also there's a HUGE meeting in a couple weeks in salt lake that The Prophet has asked Everyone to attend so its being broadcast here.

We're going to the mall today with one of the young women who's preparing to go on a misison to the Philippines so that should be fun :)


Ok I think that's all for now. Oh! pazookies are the best!!! ;)
Ok until next time! Love you all!!! :)

Love,
Sister Underwood!! <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment