Friday, May 31, 2013

Awesome MTC Adventures!!

Hello!! =)
So Adventures at the MTC! <3 The cafeteria is huge! The people are absolutely the BEST! They're so Amazing! So I'm not really sure what I was expecting it to be like, but it's still awesome! =) So it is hard but not in the way you would think it is (at least not in the way I thought it would be..).  But everything is OK! =) The bookstore has like almost, if not everything you could possibly need! Shirts, snacks, ziploc bags, paper, envelopes, and all kinds of stuff! It's crazy!

My District is Awesome! The BEST! =) I'm having such a good time! I do recommend Not forgetting things though. Make like 3 check lists, put it on the fridge, by your bed, on your mirror.. and pack the day before you leave unless you can pack sooner! =) If you come to the Provo MTC you HAVE to smell the cream soda tree!!! It's amazing!=)Make sure you read, read, and re-read the dress and grooming site.

It's SO AMAZING here!!I'm learning SO much it's crazy! There's like 3,000 Missionaries here it's so wonderful!!!! I Love it here! Anyone thinking about going on a mission, I'm not going to tel you to go, but you should seriously consider it. =)

Oh my goodness! my companion is Awesome! She put a letter in the mailbox, you know the big blue boxes, and then she read the note that said international postage went up so the letter didn't have enough stamps so we go to the bookstore and mail room to ask if there's a anything we/they could do to get it back to put more stamps on it, because it was really important that it get to the recipient on time and the people in the bookstore said wait out the mailman! =) So at around the the he was supposed to come we sat on the benched near the mail box and waited and waited for like 30 minutes it felt like. Eventually we had to give up and go to class so my companion left a note with stamps in it for the mail person asking if they would put the stamps on it! She described the envelope and everything! It was Awesome!! =)

The Temple is so pretty, we all went on a Sunday walk to the Temple and it was Awesome! We took pictures and just had such an amazing time! It's crazy how close it is we seriously just walk across the street and wham! You're there! Lol! =) The gym is huge and so is the campus!It's so beautiful! =) <3 I Love it! <3 The Elders here are so amazing! They like take our trays at meal times and gave everyone in our district a blessing it was so nice! =) So everyone except for me and Elders Croy and Mika are going to Minnesota, Minneapolis, and so yeah it's awesome! =) We discovered that of the sisters, I had to wait the least amount of time from when I got my call and Elders Croy and Mika, got their calls at the beginning of April! Crazy! =) We all got to the MTC the same day so yeah.. Pretty amazing stuff =)

Ok I have to go, talk to you soon! <3 =)
Love,
Super Sister Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment