Thursday, May 23, 2013

First Email!!


Hey!!! :)

So I got the package its awesome!! Thanks so much!!! :) I'm taking a train to Ogden on the 28th it leaves at 6:20am and should get there at around 8:20am....Also they said that when we get to the Mission home we can call home!!! :) 

The first day was just WOW. That's all I can say is wow, in a good way! ;) There's this tree that smells like cream soda we call it the Cream Soda Tree LOL :) and the other day everyone in our district was having a really hard time focusing so we all went outside and sat around the tree and said a prayer. In our skirts and it started to rain on us. It was awesome. :) The days are blending together!! o_O Ok so I don't have much time on the computers but I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!! :) and MISS YOU BUNCHES!!!! :) People are Super Amazing. Teachers Wonderful. Missionaries Incredible. I love it here! My companion is absolutely the BEST ever! She is so sweet and caring! She's is so good at taking notes is kind of amazing. Just saying! :)  I 'm doing laundry now and won't get to again until I get to the Mission field which I think is stupid but whatever :) I love it here! :)  Thinking about you lots! Love and miss you lots! :)
Until next week I guess! ;)

Love,
Super Sister Underwood~<3

P.S. I'm sorry I can't type faster to get more in.....Love you!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment